How do I reset a student password to log on the file server?
Article ID: 112 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:28 PM
- Go to http://password.nsd.org.
- A login screen will appear. Enter your district (email/computer) username and password.
- Click on Reset a Student Password.
- Enter the student number.
- Click Reset to change the student's password to their birthday (mm/dd/yyyy format) or Change to enter a new password.
Students can change their password by going to the Student Password Change Form at http://password.nsd.org.