Technology KnowledgeBase

I just got married / divorced and need to change my account name and email address.

Before your name change will be processed Human Resources and Technology, you will need to obtain a new social security card and bring that new card into Human Resources.  HR will provide you with a form to fill out to start the name change process. 

You may also want to change:  W-4 form, life insurance & retirement system beneficiary form (all available online or in HR), your medical and/or dental, vision , and hearing (through Employee Online), and/or your home address and phone number (through Employee Online).

Name changes received after the 15th of the month will not be processed for HR/Payroll until the following month.

If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at: email:  or  425-408-7604

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.