When I move the mouse the whole screen moves around. Also everything seems zoomed in.
Sounds like you have Apple's Accessibility feature, Zoom, enabled. You can toggle Zoom off using the keyboard shortcut Option-Command-8.
If that doesn't work, check the settings in the Accessibility Preference Pane:
- Click on the Apple Menu in the upper left corner of your screen and select System Preferences.
- Click on the Accessibility icon.
- Select Zoom in the Seeing section in the left sidebar. Check the various settings for the Zoom preference and remove or add check boxes to reflect the settings you would like.
- The icons shown for the keyboard shortcuts in the Accessibility Preference Pane are:
- ⌘ for Command/Apple
- ^ for Control
- ⌥ for Option.
- Close out of System Preferences.
Apple's website has more information about the Accessibility Preference Pane on their Accessibility support webpage.