How do I print a 3-hole punched print job to the printer at the Graphics Center?
Article ID: 345 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:07 AM
- Open the document that you would like to print.
- In the Menu Bar at the top of the screen, select File -> Print
- Select the 6135hold graphics center printer.
- Click on Copies & Pages and select Xerox Features.
- Click on the gray button to the right of the Paper window, and select Advanced Paper Selection.
- Next to Hole Punched Paper, select Yes and click OK.
- Click Print