Technology KnowledgeBase

I just legally changed my name. How do I get my NSDnet account name changed to match?

If you have legally changed your name and want your district NSDnet account changed to match, you will need to first contact Human Resources to have your name changed officially in the district employee database (BusinessPlus).

Bring your new social security card to Human Resources in the admin building and they will help you start the name change process. 

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.