The barrel (control) click on my ActivPen doesn’t work.
There are two ways to disable or enable the barrel click (control click) on the ActivPen.
- Under the Apple in the Finder menubar, select System Preferences.
- Select the Activboard Preference Pane in the bottom row.
- Select the Activboard tab along the top of the dialogue window.
- Look at the Enable Barrel Button Click check box in the lower left corner of the window. If it has a check mark in it, the barrel click in enabled. If there's no check mark, the barrel click is disabled.
- Open ActivStudio
- On the Toolbox, click on the little triangle in the lower right corner of the gear icon.
- Select Customize, then Tool Store from the drop down menu.
- In the Tool Store, drag and drop the Mouse icon to your Toolbox. The upper right corner (the "right-click") of the mouse is red. Close the Tool Store by clicking on the red bubble in the top left corner of the Tool Store window. If the Mouse icon is depressed in the Toolbox, as in the illustration below, the barrel click is disabled. Click on the icon to deselect it and enable the barrel click.
You can then return the mouse icon to the Tool Store, or you may choose to leave it in the Toolbox so you can disable or enable the barrel click as needed.