Substitute Teacher Resources
You've made the right first stop for answers to your questions! The Technology Knowledge Base has a wealth of information about computers, software, and related equipment used in district classrooms.
Here are some Knowledge base articles you might find useful:
- KB Article #716 District Substitute Employee Information
- KB Article #601 How do I connect to my Google Drive?
- KB Article #440 How do I access my email account?
- KB Article #39 How do I access employee on-line to see my pay stub?
- KB Article #3 How do I change my passwords?
- KB Article #469 Setting up a printer.
- KB Article #115 How do I connect my personal device to the district network?
- KB Article #622 How do we override the district web filter?
- KB Article #562 What is the recommended web browser for the district?
- KB Article #78 Links to Projector Manuals.
- KB Article #304 Links to AverVision training videos instructing how to use the Document Cameras.
- KB Article #43 Explains how to clean an ActivBoard.
- KB Article #79 Discusses cleaning the projector filter and resetting the timer after the filter has been cleaned.
Maintenance and custodial issues (clogged sink, electrical issues, etc...) should be called in to the Office Manager.
When logging into district equipment, you will need to remember to save any files you wish to retain to your Google Drive.
Useful phone numbers
Substitute Office x7619 425.408.6719
Technology Support x6688 425.408.6688