I can’t log in to Employee Online. My password isn’t working.
Your password to Employee Online (http://eo.nsd.org) is independent of any other NSD system.
Use your 5-digit Employee ID# and password to log in to Employee Online, as shown in the screen shot below. If your ID# is less than 5 digits, put 0 (zeros) before the other digits. For example, if your ID # is 123, enter it as 00123.
If the Employee Online log in screen does not appear, or a webpage displays that says Forbidden or 404: Page Not Found;
- Macintosh Users: Follow steps to clear your browser's cache outlined in the KB (KnowledgeBase) Article 111 http://kb.nsd.org/article-111.html
- Windows Users: Follow steps to clear your browser's cache outlined in the KB (KnowledgeBase) Article 553 http://kb.nsd.org/article-553.html
If you change your district password at http://password.nsd.org, it does not change your Employee Online password.
To change your Employee Online password:
- Log in to Employee Online with your district employee number and Employee Online password.
- In the upper right corner of the window, near the Help and Logoff icons, choose Settings>Change Password
3. Enter your current password and then type your new password in the next two fields. Click on the OK button.
If you have forgotten your Employee Online password, click on the Forgot Password? link on the login screen.
Fill in the fields in the next screen and then click on Submit.
An email or pin mailer will be sent to you from Human Resources with a new randomly generated password for Employee Online. You can then change the password using the method shown above.
Contact Human Resources at x7604 if you are having problems with or don't know your Employee Online password. For other questions, call Tech Support at x6688.