I can’t view a video / movie on a website. I get prompted to update Adobe Flash Player.
- Close Firefox or any other browser you may be using, such as Safari.
- Close your Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser.
- Open Self Service (in your Applications folder) to install an updated version of Flash, select Web from the category list along the right side of the window.
- Click on the Install button under Flash icon.
- Re-launch your web browser and go back to the website with the video you'd like to view. You should be able to view your video.
- If your video doesn't play in Firefox, try using Safari.
If you are still not able to view your video, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Try clearing the cache of your web browser.
If you are unable to view your video using any of the steps above, please fill out a Web Help Desk work order ticket. Please include a link to the website you are having problems with.