The flame light on my ActivBoard sometimes changes color. What do the colors mean?
Article ID: 467 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
- If the flame is white, your ActivBoard is operating correctly.
- If the flame is red, the ActivBoard has had trouble booting up. Unplug the USB connection from the board to the computer. Wait 30 seconds and then replug.
- If the flame is purple, the ActivBoard has been shut down improperly. Unplug the board and re-plug the board back into the power supply.
- If the flame is flashing blue, there may be an issue with the power brick that connects the ActivBoard to the power supply.
- If the flame is solid blue, the ActivBoard has entered Bluetooth mode. The ActivBoard will leave Bluetooth mode after one minute of inactivity.