I can’t log on my computer. I’m sure I know my password, but it is not working.
Article ID: 49 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM
- If you can't log on, be sure that you didn't put any spaces before or after your username or password. A space is considered a character and won't let you log on.
- Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on.
- Try your username and password again.
- If that doesn't work, unplug and replug your network cable on both ends (on the back of your computer and at the wall jack).
- Restart your computer and attempt logging in again.
- Laptop Users: If you are wireless and cannot log in, try plugging in via Ethernet. Then type your username and password.