I can’t log on my computer. I’m sure I know my password, but it is not working.
Article ID: 49 | Rating: 5/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 9:56 AM
- If you can't log on, be sure that you didn't put any spaces before or after your username or password. A space is considered a character and won't let you log on.
- Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on.
- Try your username and password again.
- If that doesn't work, and the computer is connected via an ethernet cable, unplug and replug your network cable on both ends (on the back of your computer and at the wall jack).
- Restart your computer and attempt logging in again.