How do I import my Firefox bookmarks into Chrome?
Chrome is the recommended browser for the use in the Northshore School District.
To import your Firefox bookmarks into Chrome:
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on Chrome in the menubar and select Import Bookmarks and Settings.. from the drop down list.
3. Click on the dropdown and select Mozilla Firefox. Check the Favorites/Bookmarks checkbox and then click on the Import button.
4. Check the Favorites/Bookmarks checkbox. Uncheck the other checkboxes. Click on the Import button.
5. A message will display that the bookmarks were imported.
6. The imported Firefox bookmarks will appear in Chrome's Bookmarks, in a folder named Imported From Firefox.