How to access the Graphics Share after 11/18/2012
Article ID: 572 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 10:46 AM
First contact the printshop and they will set you up with permissions to access the Graphics Share. Once they have done this then follow these instructions.
If you are on a Mac:
1. Open the Finder and choose Go -> Connect to Server... from the Finder menu bar:
2. Enter 'smb://newfile/graphics$' in the Server Address box and click 'Connect':
Note: To add the server address to the Favorite Servers: area, click on the + (plus) sign before your click on Connect.
3. If needed, enter ad\ and your district username. Type in your password and click Connect:
In this case I entered my logon id and password. You would replace ckacoroski with your login. Remember to include ad\ in front of your login.
If you are on Windows:
1. Press the Windows start menu button to get the Search programs and files box:
2. Enter \\newfile\graphics$ in the search programs and files box and press the enter key: