How do I download apps on a district owned STUDENT iPad?
How to download apps on a STUDENT iPad
- On the iPad, launch the Self Service app.
- If you see the app you want to download, click the Install button next to the app.
- If you don’t see the app listed, you will need to submit an app request (see below).
How to request an app
Before you submit an app request, please confirm that:
- It is available in the VPP Store
- It is listed as " Device Assignable ."
- It does not require an "in app" purchase or other "in app" content
(Apple's VPP program has a limitation that doesn't allow us to distribute in app content to district owned devices)
Once you confirm this information, please fill out a Web Help Desk work order ticket. Use request type “ 04 iPads, Tablets, and Other mobile devices ” and choose one of the appropriate app request type. For paid apps , please include a budget number.
Related KB articles