How should we care for our district issued iPad(s)?
Article ID: 609 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 4:33 PM
The following tips will help you care for your district issued iPad.
- Never leave the iPad unsupervised, or in a parked car.
- Keep your device in the supplied iPad case or cover
- Avoid placing weight on the iPad.
- Never throw or slide an iPad.
- Keep beverages and liquids away from the iPad
- Wipe the screen occasionally with a dry cloth. To remove dirt or oils you can use a soft, slightly water-dampened, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid keeping your iPad in extremely hot locations such as in the back of a car on a hot day.
- Do not put stickers on the iPad
- Keep your device charged using the power cord and adapter you have been issued. Its okay if you drain the battery all the way down. In fact, that will prolong the life of the battery. If you will not be using your device for an extended period of time it is advisable that you fully turn the device off by holding down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds, and then "slide to power off" when you are told to do so.