How do I set up Notability on my iPad to back up to my NSD Google Drive account?
Article ID: 613 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Here are instructions on how to automatically back up your Notability notes.
- On your computer, go to http://gapps.nsd.org and log in using your NSDNet username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click Create and select Folder.
- For the folder name, type “Notability Backup”and click Create.
- On your iPad, launch the Notability app.
- Follow these instructions from Notability’s support website:
Your Notability notes will now automatically back up to Google Drive. If your iPad should ever get lost or stolen you will be able to recover your Notability notes.