Technology KnowledgeBase

What do I do when I retire or leave the district?

When an NSD employee leaves the district, please follow the  Employee Entrance/Exit Checklist, Board Policy 9320F.

Frequently asked questions:

How do I save email to take with me because I am leaving the district? I want to transfer personal email to my home computer. KB Article 718

How long will I have access to my district email after I am no longer a district employee? KB Article 640

How do I connect to the file server to transfer my files to a personal device or account? KB Article 64

I’m leaving the district. How do I export email addresses from my address book/contacts list in Outlook to import to a non-district computer?  KB Article 642

When staff or students leave the district, can they take their district Google Drive files with them?  KB Article 677

What do I do with my district equipment and district items?

Return these items to your Office Manager:
District keys, Electronic key card, badge, cell phone, and district purchasing card.

Return technology equipment to your Office Manager or Administrator during your Exit Interview:
Laptop > Computer, bag, dongle(s), power adapter and extension, duckhead 
Desktop > Desktop Computer, keyboard, mouse, powercord, & dongle(s)
Chromebook > Chromebook, bag & power adapter
iPad > iPad and case
Other district owned technology devices


Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.