How do I remove Activation Lock from my old iPad?
Article ID: 721 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 8:57 AM
When you return your district iPad to the Technology Department, please remove Activation Lock using the following instructions:
- On a computer, sign in to http://www.iCloud.com using your @nsd.org Apple ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click “Find My iPhone.”
- Click “All Devices” and select your old iPad. (Don't select the option to Erase your device!!!).
- Click “Remove from Account.”
For more information, visit these Apple's support articles:
- Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- What to do before you sell or give away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch