How do I turn off shared calendar notifications on my iPad or iPhone?
If you use shared calendars, you may notice that calendar event alert notifications for the shared calendar will appear on your iOS device. These notifications are turned on by default for shared calendars. If you would like to turn them off, complete the following:
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPad or iPhone.
- At the bottom center of the screen, click "Calendars."
- Click the "i" next to the calendar that you'd like to turn off notifications.
- Under Notifications -> Event Alerts, toggle switch Off.
- Click "Done" in the upper right corner.
Repeat the above process for any other shared calendars that you'd like to remove alert notifications.