How do I send email from a different email address that has been delegated to me?
To add a delegated sender (so you can send email from that address):
- Click "New" to start a new email message
- In the new message click on the "..." menu and select "Show From" to show the From field.
3. Control+click on your email address in the "From" field and select "Remove" from the popup menu.
4. Enter the email address delegated to you (the email address you want to send from/as)
5. Fill out the rest of the email and send it as an actual email to someone (you can send to yourself).
6. From this point on, the From field will always show and will have a menu of other email addresses you can use. It will always default to your email address, though.