How do I add the District Events and Religious Holiday calendars to my calendar in Outlook?
The District-Wide Event Calendar and Religious Holidays Calendar are not automatically added to your calendar in Outlook. To manually add these calendars in Outlook, follow the steps below:
1. Open the website https://outlook.nsd.org and log in to your district email. Click the calendar icon to go to Calendar view.
2. Click on the "Import Calendar" option in the sidebar.
3. In the Import Calendar sidebar, select "From directory." Type "districtcalendar" to search for the District Calendar. Select "Northshore School District Calendar" from the suggested matches.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
5. The District Calendar will be added to the calendar sidebar. Click the radio button next to it to display calendar events.
To add the Religious Holidays calendar, follow steps 1-4, searching for "religiousholidays" rather than "districtcalendar".
Are you a PC user on Outlook 2016?
1. Go to Calendar view
2. Click on "Open Calendar" at top of window and select "Open Shared Calendar..."
3. Type "email@example.com" and click on "Open" button.
Note: Users on a desktop client may receive notices that say "Outlook was redirected to the server autodiscover-s.outlook.com to get new settings for your account..." Check the "Always use my response for this server" option to keep this window from popping up repeatedly.