How do I add the District Events and Religious Holiday calendars to my calendar in Outlook?
The District-Wide Event Calendar and Religious Holidays Calendar are not automatically added to your calendar in Outlook. To manually add these calendars in Outlook, follow the steps below:
To add to Outlook on the Web:
1. Go to Calendar view.
2. Click on the "Add Calendar" menu at the top > Select "From directory."
3. In the pop up window that appears, type "firstname.lastname@example.org" - If nothing shows up, click on the "Search Directory" option just below the field.
4. Select the "Northshore School District Calendar" and click the "Open" button.
5. To add the Religious Holidays calendar, follow steps 1-4 using "email@example.com" instead.
Are you a PC user on Outlook 2016?
1. Go to Calendar view
2. Click on "Open Calendar" at top of window and select "Open Shared Calendar..."
3. Type "firstname.lastname@example.org" and click on "Open" button.
Note: Users on a desktop client may receive notices that say "Outlook was redirected to the server autodiscover-s.outlook.com to get new settings for your account..." Check the "Always use my response for this server" option to keep this window from popping up repeatedly.