Technology KnowledgeBase

What should I do if I suspect that I have a faulty cable or connection?

Your school STS or TRT will provide the first level of support at your school. They may have extra cables that you can try to exchange with your existing cable. If more assistance is needed, please call Technical Support at x6688.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.