How do I convert a PDF file to a jpg or JPEG picture file?
Article ID: 98 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM
- Launch the Preview Application (Macintosh HD -> Applications -> Preview)
- In the Menu Bar at the top of the screen, select File --> Open and open the file you'd like to convert.
- In the Menu Bar, click on File then Export As..
- Change the document name if you like, and select a location to save the converted document.
- Next to Format:, select JPEG or another format from the pop up menu.
- Click Save.