I can’t log on my computer. I’m sure I know my password, but it is not working.
- If you can't log on, be sure that you didn't put any spaces before or after your username or password. A space is considered a character and won't let you log on.
- Make sure your Caps Lock key is not on.
- Try your username and password again.
- If that doesn't work, and the computer is connected via an ethernet cable, unplug and replug your network cable on both ends (on the back of your computer and at the wall jack).
- Restart your computer and attempt logging in again.
If these steps don't work, try resetting your password.
If you are still unable to log on to the computer, please call Technical Support at x6688 or open a Web Help Desk work order ticket.
Article ID: 49
Created On: Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Last Updated On: Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 9:56 AM
Authored by: Joe Yamada
Online URL: https://kb.nsd.org/article-49.html