How do I set up Notability on my iPad to back up to my NSD Google Drive account?
Here are instructions on how to automatically back up your Notability notes.
- On your computer, go to http://gapps.nsd.org and log in using your NSDNet username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click Create and select Folder.
- For the folder name, type “Notability Backup”and click Create.
- On your iPad, launch the Notability app.
- Follow these instructions from Notability’s support website:
Your Notability notes will now automatically back up to Google Drive. If your iPad should ever get lost or stolen you will be able to recover your Notability notes.
Article ID: 613
Created On: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Authored by: Joe Yamada
Online URL: https://kb.nsd.org/article-613.html