How do I delete all photos and videos from an iPad?
If you need to delete all of the photos and videos off an iPad to free up drive space or to prepare a shared student iPad for a new school year, follow these steps.
- Connect the iPad to a Mac using the USB to Lightning cable.
- If asked, click "Trust" on the device(s).
- On the Mac, go to the Applications folder and launch Image Capture
- On the left side of the screen, select the iPad under "Devices."
- On the right side of the screen, select all photos and videos by going to Edit -> Select All.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the delete button.
Article ID: 722
Created On: Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 10:51 AM
Last Updated On: Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Authored by: Joe Yamada
Online URL: https://kb.nsd.org/article-722.html