How do I set up NSD email and calendar on my district iPad or iPhone?
NOTE: The following steps are for district mobile devices only! Please see KB Article 734 for email settings on personal phones and mobile devices.
- On your district iPad, launch the Mail app, and enter your NSD email password.
(If you don't get prompted for your password, click here)
- Wait for 1 minute. (You may briefly see an account error message at the bottom of the screen. Please wait for the iPad to establish a connection and start downloading messages. If messages don't start downloading after a minute, click here)
- There is no step 3... your email is set up and ready to go! However, we have some recommended settings for you below.
We highly recommend that you set your new NSD account as the default calendar, contacts, notes, and reminders account on your district iPad.
First, launch the Settings app (grey icon with gears on the Home screen) and complete the following:
- Set the default calendar.
- On the left side of the screen, scroll down and select Calendar .
- On the right side of the screen, click " Default Calendar. "
- Under your firstname.lastname@example.org select " Calendar ."
- Set the default contacts.
- On the left side of the screen, scroll down and select Contacts .
- On the right side of the screen, click " Default Account ."
- Select your email@example.com .
- Set the default notes.
- On the left side of the screen, scroll down and select Notes .
- On the right side of the screen, under Accounts click " Default Account ."
- Select firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Set the default reminders.
- On the left side of the screen, scroll down and select Reminders .
- On the right side of the screen, click " Default List ."
- Under email@example.com select " Tasks ."
My NSD email is not working on my district iPad or iPhone.
Article ID: 733
Created On: Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:18 AM
Last Updated On: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:07 AM
Authored by: Joe Yamada
Online URL: https://kb.nsd.org/article-733.html